Saturday, April 11, 2009

BRAIN TUMOR


Dee Dee wrote us in Sept. 2005 telling us she had a brain tumor. We worked on her twice a week, several times each day. We used Body Restoration Technique, Reiki and Quantum-Touch.
"Dennis, I was having trouble reading the m.d.'s handwriting. what I have is called a supratentorial mass (this indicates location) just got the C.T. report this afternoon & it still states it is a lipoma in the posterior fossa. It measures:2.1cm transverse x 1.8 cm long x 3.7 AP. It is reduced by two thirds of it's original size, butunfortunately, it did still show up today. the hospital tried to do the MRA, but there was alot of artifact, so they couldn't determine blood flow.Dr. Malek is going to give me an RX Christmas day to get a CT angiogram.....then it's off to the surgeon, and maybe "part o' me dead".....unless i'm cured first!On the surgeon:i intend on telling him that if he makes me an idiot, to at least make me a savant, so i can still play Beethoven, or something...i wonder if Eric would have any ideas about BRT treatment for something like this?"D2 Click on the brain to see the rest of the story........

No comments:

Post a Comment